Color Palette from Image is a streamlined macOS application that enables you to identify and preview color values from any image.
- Creates a color palette from any images
- Adjust the colors using the gamma correction tool or manually using the color sliders.
- Setting the number of colors
- Border type and width settings
- Selecting the area of the target image
- Orientation setting
- Ratio setting
- Print images and color swatches with color values
- Export to the Color Panel for use in third-party applications
- Export to image for sharing on social networks and mail
- Export to (.ase .aco .acb) files for use in Adobe Apps
- Export to (.clr) for sharing to another Mac
- Export to (.acb) file for use in AutoCad
- Export to file (.swatches) for use in Procreate on iPad or iPhone
- Export to a file (.SwatchBook) for use in the Swatch Book Editor
- The application is completely redesigned. Try it Now!
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor