Color Filters For Photos adds an Extension to the Photos application that allows you to give a creative touch to all your pictures, using a huge variety of color filters and a brush to create color splashes: you can easily color, adjust, change exposure or gamma of selected areas. It also works as standalone application.
To use the extension, open Photos, select a picture, select Edit and click the Extensions button.
– Supports all the most common image formats, JPG, TIFF, PNG, PSD… and all the RAW formats supported by OS X.
– More than 200 filters ready to use that you can combine and mix.
– Filters are subdivided in 6 categories: Color Filters, Cinema Filters, Color Variations, Color Effects, Light Filters and Black and White Filters.
– Pre-processing with shadows, highlights, gamma, vibrance, fade.
– Apply the brush and color the areas that you want.
– Use the selection tool to select the areas with maximum precision.
– You can adjust the original image and the filtered image separately.
– You can apply a filter and paint over a black and white or a vibrant background.
– Brush can modify saturation, exposure, hue, temperature, tint, blur…
– 20 Blend Modes: Color Dodge, Color Burn, Soft Light, Hard Light…
– You can save your own presets and have the settings and brush points always ready.
- New "advanced" mode: you can adjust HSL and RGB, add grain, sharpen.
- Added Noise Reduction and Unsharp Mask.
- You can save your own presets from within the Photos app.
- Bug fixes.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor