- Edit and run code in AppleScript, C, C++, Java, Objective-C, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby or Shell
- Fully-featured editor with syntax highlighting, code completion, color themes, intelligent bracket matching and more
- Editable code presets for new documents eliminates the need to keep writing main methods etc.
- Full encoding support, custom run/compiler flags and more
Note: Running Java code requires Java runtime to be installed on your system. Running C, C++, or Objective-C code requires you to have gcc installed.
- Fully supported user input in programs, with the ability to run with predefined input sets
- Ability to add and fully customize languages based on shell commands
- Much improved code completion and syntax highlighting
- Support for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion fullscreen, versions and autosave features
- Built-in timing of code execution
- Customizable fonts, right-aligned console option, ability to indent using spaces
- Many other general impovements and bug fixes