CodeKit helps you build websites faster and better.
- Live Browser Reloads: – Instantly see changes in your browser, with animation and without hitting the refresh button or installing plugins. Great for tweaking layouts!
- Optimize Images: – Losslessly reduce JPEG and PNG file sizes with one click and see the savings. One less thing to do at deployment. (More compression options coming soon!)
- JSHint and JSLint: – Makes debugging scripts fun and easy. Instantly find that one hanging comma that kills IE, or enforce coding styles and best practices across teams.
- Team Collaboration: – Sync project settings across teams and computers in an open JSON format. Keep everyone on the same page or easily jumpstart new sites.
- Easy Frameworks: – Keep just one copy of a file on your drive and easily use it across many projects without worrying about file paths. No more copying files into every new site.
- It Just Works: – There’s nothing to install or configure. No mucking around the command line. Just run the app and start working. It’s that easy.
- This update adds a few things that will enable a seamless migration to CodeKit 3
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor