CodeKit helps you build websites faster and better.
- Live Browser Reloads: – Instantly see changes in your browser, with animation and without hitting the refresh button or installing plugins. Great for tweaking layouts!
- Optimize Images: – Losslessly reduce JPEG and PNG file sizes with one click and see the savings. One less thing to do at deployment. (More compression options coming soon!)
- JSHint and JSLint: – Makes debugging scripts fun and easy. Instantly find that one hanging comma that kills IE, or enforce coding styles and best practices across teams.
- Team Collaboration: – Sync project settings across teams and computers in an open JSON format. Keep everyone on the same page or easily jumpstart new sites.
- Easy Frameworks: – Keep just one copy of a file on your drive and easily use it across many projects without worrying about file paths. No more copying files into every new site.
- It Just Works: – There’s nothing to install or configure. No mucking around the command line. Just run the app and start working. It’s that easy.
- Safari Tech Preview is now an option for the Preview Browser.
- You may need to change the Output Module type for your TypeScript files from commonJS to system after this update, due to a change in the TypeScript compiler.
- Libsass --> 3.3.6
- MultiMarkdown --> 5.2
- Less --> 2.6.1
- Stylus --> 0.54.4
- TypeScript --> 1.8.10
- Jade --> 1.11.0
- Uglify.js --> 2.6.2
- Autoprefixer --> 6.3.6
- Bourbon --> 4.2.7
- Bourbon Neat --> 1.7.4
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor