Coda is a powerful Web editor that puts everything in one place. An editor. Terminal. CSS. Files. With Coda 2, we went beyond expectations. With loads of new, much-requested features, a few surprises, and a seriously refreshed UI, this update is, truly, major.
- Integrated file browser.
- Fully-featured text editor.
- CSS editor.
- Built-in terminal.
- Complete set of references.
- No longer crashes when closing Preferences window on MacBook with Force Touch trackpad
- No longer crashes when switching away from Rules preferences pane and closing the window quickly
- PHP no longer incorrectly detects 'require' statements
- Autocomplete now works for multi-part CFML tags
- CSS completion list no longer appears after successful autocompletion of a color
- Sidebar global Find/Replace no longer replaces symlinks
- Open Quickly now reveals the file if its open in another window
- Improved DSA known_host key checking
- Fixed an issue with Preview CSS extract and overriding a local file
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
OS X 10.7.5 or later