Coda is a powerful Web editor that puts everything in one place. An editor. Terminal. CSS. Files. With Coda 2, we went beyond expectations. With loads of new, much-requested features, a few surprises, and a seriously refreshed UI, this update is, truly, major.
- Integrated file browser.
- Fully-featured text editor.
- CSS editor.
- Built-in terminal.
- Complete set of references.
- Added support for local functions in the Lua mode
- Added support for
define()autocomplete in PHP
- Fixed an issue with opening Preferences on OS X 10.9
- Fixed a possible exception when adding a file inside certain folders
- Fixed a possible exception when three-finger clicking on whitespace
- Fixed possible crashes with certain local servers such as Meteor
- Certain mode now properly remove trigger text when expanded from the pop-up menu
- Fixed a possible crash when switching syntax modes in a two document split on retina macs
- Div class autocomplete now works properly in PHP files
- Improved http proxy support
- Autocomplete can now complete more than one class in an HTML attribute
- Improved the speed of drawing indentation guides
- Improved the appearance of Open Quickly
- Improved performance when editing minified SCSS, CSS, and Less files
OS X 10.7.5 or later