Coda is a powerful Web editor that puts everything in one place. An editor. Terminal. CSS. Files. With Coda 2, we went beyond expectations. With loads of new, much-requested features, a few surprises, and a seriously refreshed UI, this update is, truly, major.
- Integrated file browser.
- Fully-featured text editor.
- CSS editor.
- Built-in terminal.
- Complete set of references.
- Added file-based action menus to SCM, Find in Files, and Publish contextual menus
- The first item of the file browser in list view is no longer shown under the table header (on OS X 10.10)
- Fixed an issue where nested symlinks could fail to resolve
- Fixed an issue where indented comments could not be uncommented
- Fixed an issue where jumping to a symbol definition would fail in some cases
- Fixed an issue where Clips could become corrupted and prevent Coda from launching
- Publishing Queue now refreshes immediately after a file has been saved
- Improved stability when performing a large Find and Replace
- Improved performance when editing large minified CSS files
- Other miscellaneous improvements
OS X 10.7.5 or later