Coda is a one-window web development application featuring all the tools a developer needs to build the future of the web.
- Integrated file browser.
- Fully-featured text editor.
- CSS editor.
- Built-in terminal.
- Complete set of references.
- Improves reliability of “Reload” in Preview
- Restores compatibility with Growl
- Fixes an issue with automatic update notifications not working
3. Open DMG file
4. Move Coda to app folder
5. Open Coda
6. Close Coda
7. Open terminal and type in chflags nohidden ~/Library/
8. Open User/[YOUR USERNAME HERE]/Library/Preferences/
9. Drop in