Cocktail is a general purpose utility for OS X that lets you clean, repair and optimize your Mac. It is a powerful digital toolset that helps hundreds of thousands of Mac users around the world get the most out of their computers every day.
The application serves up a perfect mix of maintenance tools and tweaks, all accessible through a clean and easy to use interface. Cocktail’s features are arranged into five categories that helps you manage various aspects of your computer. It also comes with an automatic Pilot-mode that allows you to simply press a button and relax, knowing that Cocktail will take care of the rest.
- Improvements on the "Delete localization files" procedure
- Added ability to quit Finder by adding "Quit" item to Finder menu (Interface - Finder)
- Added ability to disable animation when hiding or showing Dock (Interface - Dock)
- Added ability to change default page zoom for Safari (Interface - Safari)
- Added ability to auto-activate Terminal windows by mouse cursor (Interface - Misc)
- Addresses an issue in which Cocktail may fail to restart dynamic pager daemon when run on a beta version of macOS Sierra 10.12.4
- Added macOS Sierra 10.12.4 compatibility
- Minor user interface improvements
- Updated Help files
macOS 10.12 or later