CloudMounter makes it easy for you to use multiple cloud storage services by allowing you to access and manage their data through a single window. It mounts OneDrive, Google Drive, Amazon S3 and Dropbox accounts as additional hard drives on your Mac. The app also enables you to connect to FTP, SFTP, FTPS and WebDAV servers. You can access and browse their data as if they were another shared location on the network.
It looks and feels like a connection manager where each cloud service and a web-server are assigned a button. Choose the one you’d like to access and enter your login details, and then you can conveniently browse and manage your data through your Mac’s Finder. With CloudMounter your data is protected, credentials you enter are stored in Mac OS Keychain and sent directly to the server. No unauthorized party will have access to it.
Version 1.2 (262):
- Status icons in Finder
- Support for Dropbox API v2 (you will need to relink your account in Connections Manager)
- Overall performance when working with:
- Files in general
- Folders with extended attributes (.DS_Store files)
- WebDAV servers and Dropbox
- A warning no longer appears when saving a file after editing
- An error on adding non-admin OneDrive for Business accounts
- Files on CloudMounter drives didn't play nicely with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and PathFinder
- Other minor issues
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor