Clipboard Action is smart clipboard-history manager, which allows execute actions with every content in the clipboard history. Define your custom actions using AppleScript or Automator Workflow or use a default application actions.
- Browsing Clipboard History – By swipe gesture, navigation buttons, or keyboard shortcuts
- Default Application Actions – Open, Save to File, and Search with Google
- Custom Actions – User defined actions using AppleScript or Automator workflow
- Search and Filter Content – text search and filter by content type or by aplication from which was content copied
- Content Selection – There is no need to work with the whole content, just select a part of text and work with them
- Content Sharing – Share clipboard content with your friends
- Global Shortcuts – Show application from anywhere, execute selected action with actual clipboard content
- Global System Service – Execute action with selected text from anywhere
- Shortcuts – Execute actions by shortcut Cmd + 1 .. Cmd + 10
- Mode without Dock Icon – Show application window on active screen and active space
- Ignored Applications – Ignore the copied content from these applications
- Touch Bar Support – Navigation in the clipboard history and execute actions
- Launch application at login
- Bug fixes.
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor