CleanUSBDrive is an utility to eject any external drive removing those files that you don’t want to see in your smartTV multimedia-browser, for example. It cleans all drives from system junk before ejecting, with a very high performance.
- Simple and fast
- Very minimalist design
- Status bar App
- Remove .DS_Store, ._AppleDouble, Thumbs.db, .Trashes, .Spotlight, .TemporaryItems files, and many other kinds of annoying files (fully configurable)
- Select what type of files do you want to remove
- Eject drive automatically after clean
- Works with any external drive (USB, Thunderbolt, FireWire)
- Launch-at-login option
- Progress bar
- Status bar icon now is smaller.
- Progress window animation when appears has been removed to improve speed process.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor