CleanMyMac X makes space for the things you love. Sporting a range of ingenious new features, CleanMyMac lets you safely and intelligently scan and clean your entire system, delete large, unused files, reduce the size of your iPhoto library, uninstall unneeded apps or fix the ones that started to work improperly, manage all your extensions from one place and do much more – all from one newly designed and beautifully simple interface.
- Easy to use, user-friendly interface
- Drag and drop nature
- Slims universal binaries
- Removes useless language translations
- Most accurate application uninstallation
- Quick and Secure file eraser
- Manages widgets, plugins and preference panes
- Erases garbage left from previously removed applications and widgets
- Monitors your Trash helping you to uninstall trashed applications correctly
- Keeps an eye on your removable devices to clean them up from junk service files
Mojave installation instructions
remove all traces of the old version (including systemfiles)
download the trial from Macpaw.
run the trial and scan/clean so the helper-tool is installed…
after that replace the trial version with the TNT one
sudo codesign --sign - --force --deep /Applications/CleanMyMac\ X.app
xattr -d com.apple.quarantine /Applications/CleanMyMac\ X.app
- Space Lens module (Beta) - Build your storage map and reveal the biggest space wasters for quick tidying up.
- Switchable Beta features - You can now try upcoming features right in the live version. Enable or disable them in Preferences.
- Cleanup logs got a little more detailed by adding module names to their entries.
- Uninstaller allows to add separate leftover files to Ignore List.
- Better and faster scanning for application leftover files.
- High contrast mode for better accessibility.
- CleanMyMac’s updating process got better.
- Dock icons were not displayed as app resources in the Uninstaller.
- Apps with long names did not fit well in the Updater.
- Several CleanMyMac X Menu issues related to privileges.
- Dropbox had to resync its entire folder after CleanMyMac’s scan.
- A number of minor issues here and there.
- Social sharing
macOS 10.10or later, 64-bit processor