Cisdem Video Converter is an exceptional tool for video conversion: it allows you to batch-convert video and audio files from and to all popular formats, to rip DVD movies, and to download and share video from and to popular sites. What is more, you can also personalize videos with various editing features such as trimming, rotating, cropping, adding watermarks and subtitles, making 3D videos, etc.
- Download Online Videos Quickly and Easily: Add 1000+ media websites supported – supports to download YouTube (HD) Video, download YouTube playlist, and even download YouTube music quickly without quality loss. And it also supports downloading videos and music from many other media websites, such as Sound Cloud, Vimeo, Facebook, mtv, Dramanice, Dailymotion, Yahoo, Myspace, BBC, Metacafe, FC2, FOX, Ustream etc.
- Convert Video and Audio and Rip DVD Movies with Ease: Convert videos with the highest possible quality output and the program adopted advanced audio and video sync technology; fixed video/audio sync problems to let you enjoy smooth synced videos. There’s an extremely fast download and conversion accelerator built-in. Every video you put into it is converted as fast as copying files from one folder to another. Some formats even processed 30x faster than any competitor! Meanwhile, video files recorded by camcorders are often very large, you can regain space by compressing large media files with minimum quality loss! The converted videos are nearly indistinguishable from the originals. Thus you are able to free up a decent amount of storage space on your devices.
- Do Basic Editing: Crop, rotate, watermark, etc. Cisdem Video Converter also includes a range of basic editing tools, including merge, trim, crop, rotate, watermark, subtitle, deinterlace, effects, etc.
- No responding issue when ripping imoive DVD.
- Convert issue with formats of MKV, AVI,MPEG-4 and MPEG-2.
- Sync and playing issue with preview.
- Playing issue with preview.
- Issue of ripping DVD.
- Displaying issue of cropping frame.
- Crash issue.
- Download module updating.
- Share feature deleted.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor