Cisdem PDFPasswordRemover is a strong PDF decrypter to recover and remove both user password and owner password of PDF files in any format. So there are no restrictions to open, edit, copy, and print PDF files anymore! With automatically remembering search preference setting and resume decryption progress, it could be your individual and business best tool.
- Recover and Remove Both User Password and Owner Password – Cisdem PDFPasswordRemover for Mac is powerful enough to recover and remove PDF user password (required to open PDF files) by using brute force decryption. No matter how complicate the password is, it’s workable to restore the password though the time may differ a lot accordingly.
- Search Decryption Preference Setting – To save the search time, you can check or fill in some details about your password like user name, password length, additional characters, etc. Besides, it will automatically remember your search preference for the settings.
- Resume Decryption Progress – Beside showing the decryption speed and remaining time, it could remember the decryption progress. When unlocking those PDF files protected by complicated passwords, you can click on “Save for Later” to save the decryption process. Next time, when you reopen the PDF file, you can choose to continue the saved decryption progress or not.
- More enhancements to make it user-friendly:
- Support Adobe PDF version 1.0-1.7, multi-language and mac OS X 10.6 – OS X 10.11.
- It won’t alter your PDF documents in any way and ensures that no harm to PDF file content is done.
- Keep password(s) for files that have already decrypted. Just add the file into the software and it’ll show you the password(s) if you forget it again.
- Brand new UI
- Two versions to satisfy different needs
- Recover PDF user/open password
- Show the orginal passwords after decryption
- Allow users to set and narrow down search fields like user password, password length, additional characters, etc.
- Provide estimated decryption time and save the progress to continue next time
- Improve the speed of password decryption
- Remove the feature of PDF compression
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor