Cisdem PDFCompressor is a smart PDF compressor to reduce PDF file size. With the user-friendly interface, it can easily compress the size of single or multiple PDF files and maintain the original PDF format. Besides, four preset filter modes (Minimal file Size, Small File Size, Medium File Size, Large File Size) and resolution/image quality settings let you quickly set the resolution and JPEG quality for different PDF documents.
- Four Preset Modes: Minimal File Size, Small File Size, Medium File Size, Large File Size to meet your different ordinary compression need.
- Customized DPI (Dots Per Inch): You can also set the specific preferred compression result and content quality if necessary.
- Real-time Size: Show the sizes of your PDF files and the predicted sizes in different compression modes after compression.
- Support Batch Compression: No matter compress hundreds of PDF documents or a 500-page PDF file, it just need one click.
- Support Page Selection and Preview: Drag-n-drop multiple PDFs in one go, preview them and select specified pages (e.g., 1,3-10,21 or all pages) to compress.
- Keep the Highest Quality: Only remove the useless elements to reduce the large PDFs to their smallest size, without compromising quality.
- Support all versions of PDF documents without Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
- Fully support macOS Sierra 10.12.
Version 3.0.1: Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later
- Four preset compression modes
- Allow users to customize resolution and JPEG quality
- Greatly-improved compression performance
- Brand-new interface
- Add Support for macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Fix some minor bugs
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor