Cisdem DVDBurner is great DVD-burning software with more functionality but fewer steps to master than iDVD. It can burn any videos to DVD with subtitles/menu and background music and also provides an array of DVD menu templates to suite all your occasions. With its editing functions, you can crop, rotate, trim, remove letterboxing, and add special effects or watermarks, and then easily burn your high-quality personal DVD.
- Much Better than iDVD – Burn Virtually any Video to DVD
- It burns all sorts of videos to DVD , be it internet downloaded, camcorder recorded or iPhone, iPad and many other devices created and also supports an array of formats, like MTS, AVI, HD MKV, MOV, MP4 and so on.
- Powerful video Editor – Customize DVD
- Provide different menu patterns for different occasions. Select one from to fit the subject of your DVD and customize it with your favorite thumbnails, buttons, frames, and text.
- To drag and drop to add audio tracks or subtitles into it, You are easily to add background music and subtitles to better tell your story.
- With the ability to crop, trim, deinterlace and add watermarks, and special effects to videos, you are easily to customize your DVD.
- Real – time Preview and Burn DVD 16X Faster
- With menu navigation and chapter switching over, you can play created DVD video in the Preview window just like on a DVD player.
- With multi-threading, multi-core processing and multi-tasking DVD burning technology applied it is 10-20x faster than any competitor!
- A High Quality DVD Experience Any Where
- You can easily burn video into DVDs, ISO File, and DVD Folder and set to burn DVD based on disc volume (DVD5 or DVD9), TV system (NTSC or PAL), display ratio (16:9 or 4:3), etc. The output DVDs are playable on any DVD/BD player like Sony DVP serials and Panasonic DMP serials, etc.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
- Add new templates.
- Import DVD menu background from local directory.
- Apply different frames in the same menu.
- Fix the issue that caused the text capitalized when editing DVD menu.
- Fix the image layer issue in the DVD menu.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor