Cisdem ContactsMate (was ContactManager) is a great contacts manager. It allows you to backup everything in Contacts; edit the Contacts fields; find, analyze, report, and fix dozens of problems with OS X Contacts; and export your address book to CSV, vCard, TXT, DocX, HTML, Excel, Numbers, and Pages formats for easy Contacts backup or sync. The release of version 3 adds new functionalities: make a group for contacts, batch-fix similar problematic contacts, and manually set suffix or prefix.
- Make groups for contacts – You can make groups respectively for your family, friends, colleagues, clients or work contacts, etc. The options are endless, making it much more efficient and easier to find the targeted one(s).
- Batch fix all similar problematic contacts – After the problematic contacts are found out and sorted, you can perform bulk modifications on the similar questionable Contacts or neglect these problems as you will.
- Manually set suffix and prefix – You can add or delete available suffixes and prefixes themselves to improve the accuracy of problems scanning. Besides this, suffixes and prefixes can be added in their own languages, which is very handy for users from non-English speaking countries.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later.
- Newly added menu bar access for quickly add, find and make phone calls or send messages, etc.
- Added quick access to send messages, emails or start a call
- Optimized interface of contacts editing panel
- Newly added tags function
- Newly added the ability to sync and manage all leading cloud services, including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, etc
- Newly added functions of deleting to the build in trash
- Add support for importing contacts from CSV, vCard
- Add the function of sharing contact list via Mail, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Newly added function of print mailing address labels
- Optimize export function, allow users to choose what values to export
- Added the function of backup and restore
- Add new conflict scanning method for exactly the same contacts
- Optimized the conflict resolution way, allow users to compare conflict contacts side-by-side
- Overall fine-tuned, fixed some minor bugs
- Enhanced overall stability with large contacts list
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor