You need Chronicle if you pay bills. It gives you the peace of mind of never having to worry about whether you paid a bill again.
Even if you use another finance application for general finance, you need Chronicle. One late payment can wreak havoc on your credit score, leading to higher interest rates and denied loans– in short, completely affecting your financial life.
That’s why you need Chronicle. Chronicle will remind you when your bills are due, even when it isn’t running. And in just a few minutes a month, you can handle everything related to paying your bills.
- Never forget a bill — get reminded when your bills are due with alerts that can be synced to your iPhone and across all your Macs, even when Chronicle isn’t running.
- Easily pay your bills online using Chronicle’s integrated browser, or your default browser.
- Keep proof of all your payments — store confirmation numbers and receipts right in Chronicle, so you always have proof of your payments.
- Get reminders in your notification center and put bills on your calendar. Chronicle can remind you via notification center on Mountain Lion, and on all Macs, can add your bills to your calendar so you can visually see when they are due.
- Significant improvements to the "More Actions" button on the Overview and Bill Detail screens. The button will now remember your last action for each bill, and you can click the button to perform that action. You can still click the dropdown arrow beside the button to perform additional actions. You can also configure Chronicle to always display a specific action on the button for quick access (such as "Pay Online" or "Log Partial").
- Fixed an issue where the "Due Soon" amount would incorrectly use the average in calculations, instead of an intelligent estimate, when bills have no amount set.
- Fixed an issue where the total amount when selecting multiple bills on the overview would fail to take into account the intelligent estimate for the bill.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor