Chocolat is a new text editor that combines native Cocoa with powerful text editing tools.
- Split editing
- Code completion
- Live errors
- Symbol list
- Vim mode
- Jump to definition
- Project find
- Go to file
- Web preview
- Feature: Added live error checking for Lua.
- Note: Added preference for double tap documentation popovers.
- Note: Faster line numbers! Time spent rendering line numbers has gone down from 22% to 6%. Scrolling performance is significantly improved. Typing performance is improved.
- Note: Lower memory line numbers! Chocolat's old line number bitmap cache was horrendously wasteful, the new scheme requires only about 6kB per editor window.
- Note: Better looking line numbers! Line numbers now render with correct subpixel AA. Line numbers are very slightly bigger (used to be 70%, now 79%).
- Feature: Added some snippets for Rust and Swift.
- Note: Now builds C++ code using C++11 by default.
OS X 10.9 or later