Chocolat is a new text editor that combines native Cocoa with powerful text editing tools.
- Split editing
- Code completion
- Live errors
- Symbol list
- Vim mode
- Jump to definition
- Project find
- Go to file
- Web preview
- Bug: Oops, remove a few nonsense CSS properties that got worked their way into the css completions yesterday.
- Bug: Show code completion even if the full property name has been typed out
- Note: Yesterday's update in case you missed it:
- Feature: Actions now default to Python 3 if installed. Use virtualenvs to specify otherwise
- Feature: Text -> Insert -> Counter (cmd-alt-3). Inserts 1, 2, 3, ... in multicursor mode.
- Note: Added HTML main element to code completion.
- Note: Added new CSS properties and bleeding edge vendor prefixes
- Note: More memory usage improvements in syntax highlighting.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor