Chocolat is a new text editor that combines native Cocoa with powerful text editing tools.
- Split editing
- Code completion
- Live errors
- Symbol list
- Vim mode
- Jump to definition
- Project find
- Go to file
- Web preview
- Fix the codesigning melodrama (10.8 users, consider yourselves fortunate).
- Important security fix! Tern now listens on loopback.
- Building against the final 10.9 SDK.
- Selecting C++ in the menu now works.
- Switched buy buttons over to the new Stripe store.
- Crash Silenced an exception if diglett fails to start.
- Crash Disabled the old state-saving code. This improves the accuracy of file state restoration and obliterates crashes from it.
Intel, 64-bit processor，OS X 10.7 or later