Checkmate monitors your Mac’s health.
Disk and system utilities, like our flagship product TechTool Pro, are great for repairing disk issues and recovering data after something goes terribly wrong. But what if there was a way to catch these problems sooner? What if there was a product that would continuously monitor all of the important parameters of your system and run regular diagnostic tests to detect small problems before they turn into complete disasters?
Introducing Checkmate, the computer health monitoring software by Micromat. We created Checkmate to be a powerful computer diagnostic product without being an intrusion to your work. The software observes your schedule and performs testing when your computer is idle. It then quietly logs results and stays completely out of your way – unless it finds a serious problem. Then it will alert you to the issue and open the Checkmate dashboard so you not only get a full report of the issue, but also read suggested steps you can take to correct the problem.
And Checkmate couldn’t be simpler to use: simply install it and forget about it. You won’t even know it’s there until it finds a problem and alerts you. No buttons to push, no schedules to set and no interruptions to your work.
If you count on your Macintosh, make sure your Macintosh counts on Checkmate. Because an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of
Note: Users can update to version 1.1.1 from inside the app.
- Added new Manual Scheduling.
- New File and Volume Exclusions list.
- Added new Checkmate application preferences.
- Fixed reported Checkmate Daemon crashes.
- Fixed schedule timer when testing continues into the next day.
- Fixed bug where I/O Check and Battery test would run multiple times.
- Fixed reported logging issue for Power On Self-Test (POST).
- Improvements to the File Structures validation routine.
- Updated German and Japanese localization.
- Many other fixes and improvements.
Intel, OS X 10.6.8 or later