Check Off is a to-do list that sits in your menu bar. Simply click the check mark and your personal to-do list will appear.
- Organize your tasks by folder and label
- Add notes to each task
- Finder-like labels
- Notes have full font support, and can contain links to websites and local files
- The ability to print off your task list
- Easy menu-bar access to bring Check Off to the front, edit or enter a task, and then hide it to the background when done
- By changing the location of your data file in the preferences to a location like your DropBox folder, Check Off watches for changes to your file and displays those changes instantly
- Added support for 10.9 and 10.10 (thanks to a kind customer for testing). If you see any issues please email [email protected]
- Cleaning up most code warnings.
- Rewrote another class in Swift.
- Updated crash reporting and logging frameworks.
macOS 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor