ChatMate for Facebook is a powerful client for Facebook Messenger. Unique features to be found only in ChatMate for Facebook:
- Send and receive text messages, voice messages, photos, videos, documents, and emojis
- Record videos and photos directly in app and share them with your friends
- Dark Mode: With a beautiful layout dominated by dark colors ChatMate for Facebook will be easy on your eyes
- Do not disturb Mode: disables all notifications with a single click
- Privacy Mode: Automatically locks ChatMate for Facebook with a password or Touch ID after a user selected idle time
- Stealth Mode: Prevents others from peaking into your conversations
- Choose from more than 20 different notification sounds
- Choose a custom chat window wallpaper image
- Full Touch Bar integration
- Save received images, videos and documents to your Mac
- Polished Mac style user interface
- Integrates seamlessly into your Mac workflow
- Option to hide the dock icon (run the app seamlessly in the background)
- Open the app window with a customizable keyboard shortcut at any time
- Option to show a MenuBar icon (in the upper right corner of the display, where the clock is)
- Customisation options for the notifications (show/hide sender and message preview)
- Option to automatically launch the app after logging in to your Mac
- Use drag and drop to send media (also from Apple Fotos App)
- Reply to incoming messages right from the message notification
- Show unread message count in Dock icon badge
- Show new unread message alert in MenuBar
- Play videos inside the app
- App window supports full screen and split screen mode
- Standalone Application. No need to have a web browser window open to write Facebook messages
- Optimised for minimum CPU and memory footprint using latest Swift 3 technology
Disclaimer: ChatMate for Facebook is a third-party app. The developer of this software is not sponsored by or affiliated with Facebook, Inc., in any way.
- New Swift 4 technology
- Added option to keep the window "always on top". Use the "Window" menu option and choose "Always on top" to activate this feature.
- Vastly improved support for Retina Displays.
- Full compatibility with macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor