Cashew is a simple, fast, and elegant app to manage your Github issues.
- GitHub.com and GitHub Enterprise support
- Ability to view issue details, assign to users, add labels, attach milestone, comment on issues and much more
- Ability to save common search queries for quick access
- Fast and powerful offline issue search
- Batch update assignee, labels, and milestone on issues
- Access public, private, and private organization repositories
- Read only offline mode
- Fix critical issue where users were getting logged out at random.
- General stability and performance enhancements.
- Add Command+R shortcut and "Reload Search Results" menu item to manually reload current search results.
- Add open milestone list under Repositories in sidebar.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor