Introducing Cascadea, the first custom style manager designed as a native Mac application and Safari App Extension. Cascadea makes it easy to install custom styles that change the look and feel of any website you want. Whether you want your social media feed to burst with color, or to give your eyes a break with a darker style, Cascadea gives you the freedom to paint the web in your colors.
Installing styles is easy – you can easily import styles from popular custom style websites, or import any CSS file from a URL or local file. Once installed, Cascadea has a clean, simple user interface for quickly toggling or deleting styles. Since Cascadea is built with a fast, fluid native UI, it’s easy to mass-toggle or mass-delete styles, drag them around to organize your style list, or export and import entire databases of styles.
Cascadea is also an incredibly powerful tool for CSS developers, whether you’re writing custom styles of your own or using it as part of your web development workflow. Cascadea includes a fully-featured code editor for writing custom stylesheets, with support for autocompletion, syntax highlighting, automatic indentation, code folding, beautification, multicursor support, and more. Choose between multiple color themes for the editor, open multiple styles in tabs, and watch Safari update live when you save changes. Plus, if you prefer your own code editor, you can easily export and import a standard CSS file into and out of Cascadea.
Other features include:
- The fastest, cleanest UI of any custom style manager.
- Full support for Dark Mode in macOS Mojave.
- Touch Bar support on equipped MacBook Pro models.
- Automatically update styles imported from a URL.
- Easily duplicate imported styles to edit a local copy without it being overwritten by an update.
- Exclude websites from global styles so you can easily use website-specific ones instead.
- Basic support for the UserCSS format, with deeper support coming soon.
- Change the injection order of styles by just dragging and dropping entries in your style list.
- Export your entire style collection to a single database file, and import them back just as easily.
- Open Cascadea quickly or toggle your styles with a click of a button in your Safari toolbar.
- No user tracking. At all. Ever. Cascadea collects absolutely no data from you, outside of opt-in anonymized crash reports provided by Apple through the App Store.
- Added option to disable the Safari extension’s toggle shortcut (Ctrl+D) in Cascadea’s Preferences.
macOS 10.13.0 or later, 64-bit processor