Capture One Pro is the world’s best professional RAW converter and image editing software. It contains all the essential tools and high-end features in one package to enable you to capture, organize, edit, share, and print images in a fast, flexible, and efficient workflow. Capture One Pro’s powerful and intuitive toolset is used by professional photographers to achieve world-class image quality, excellent colors and details.
Capture One Pro features the leading tethered capture solution, multiple output files from each conversion, an advanced color editor, local adjustments, lens and unique perspective corrections, standard setting black-and-white conversion, openCL support, noise reduction, and hand-made color and camera profiles for more than 200 cameras. With the highest conversion quality available today, and a workflow that has been praised worldwide, Capture One Pro has clearly set the standard for RAW conversion software.
Capture One Pro enables you to create amazing looking images in just a few logical steps:
- Apply appropriate color profile
- Check focus using the focus mask
- Tag and sort to quickly edit images
- Adjust exposure, crop, contrast, color temp and noise
- Optimize images colors, lens and perspective correction
- Fine-tune your image using local adjustments
- Batch Process to several file formats and sizes at once
- Fixed an EIP issue typically occurring when using EIP in conjunction with LCC and local adjustments.
- Fixed an issue with extensive logging.
- Fixed a few thumbnail issues including a stability issue related to generation of thumbnails for
- JPEG images.
- Fixed an issue that could cause subtle processing differences depending on if OpenCL was enabled or not.
- A few other fixes.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- 1280x800 display resolution or greater