Capture One Pro is the world’s best professional RAW converter and image editing software. It contains all the essential tools and high-end features in one package to enable you to capture, organize, edit, share, and print images in a fast, flexible, and efficient workflow. Capture One Pro’s powerful and intuitive toolset is used by professional photographers to achieve world-class image quality, excellent colors and details.
Capture One Pro features the leading tethered capture solution, multiple output files from each conversion, an advanced color editor, local adjustments, lens and unique perspective corrections, standard setting black-and-white conversion, openCL support, noise reduction, and hand-made color and camera profiles for more than 200 cameras. With the highest conversion quality available today, and a workflow that has been praised worldwide, Capture One Pro has clearly set the standard for RAW conversion software.
Capture One Pro enables you to create amazing looking images in just a few logical steps:
- Apply appropriate color profile
- Check focus using the focus mask
- Tag and sort to quickly edit images
- Adjust exposure, crop, contrast, color temp and noise
- Optimize images colors, lens and perspective correction
- Fine-tune your image using local adjustments
- Batch Process to several file formats and sizes at once
Camera file support
- Fujifilm X-T1, XQ1 and X-A1.
- Nikon D4s.
- Olympus E-M10.
- Pentax K-3.
- Sony A390, a3000 and NEX-5T.
- Canon: EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM.
- Nikon Waterproof 1: NIKKOR AW 10mm f/2.8 and NIKKOR AW 11-27.5mm f/3.5-5.6.
- Sigma (Canon EF): 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM, 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM | C, 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM | A, 24mm F1.8 EX DG ASP Macro and 28mm F1.8 EX DG ASP Macro, 50mm F2.8 EX DG Macro.
- Sigma (Nikon F): 20mm F1.8 EX DG ASP RF.
- Sigma (Sony E): 60mm F2.8 DN | A.
- Sony E: FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS (SEL2870).
- Fixed lens cameras: Canon PowerShot G16, Canon PowerShot S120, Nikon COOLPIX P7700, Nikon COOLPIX P7800 and Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10.
- Enhanced color profiles for Phase One IQ250, Olympus E-M10 and Fujifilm X-E2.
- Fixed an OpenCL related issue on the new Mac Pro with D300 and D500 graphics cards.
- Fixed a number of live view issues on Mac and Windows.
- Stitch AppleScript now supports the latest version of Photoshop.
- Fixed an issue with Regenerate Previews on Mac.
- Fixed an issue with Delete Permanently in sessions on Mac.
- Fixed a couple of issues related to style management on Mac.
- Fixed an issue occurring when shooting tethered to EIP on Windows.
- Fixed an issue preventing renaming of files referenced by a UNC path on Windows.
- Improved robustness of catalogs on Mac.
- A number of other bug fixes.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.6.8 or later
1280x800 display resolution or greater