Capture One Pro is the world’s best professional RAW converter and image editing software. It contains all the essential tools and high-end features in one package to enable you to capture, organize, edit, share, and print images in a fast, flexible, and efficient workflow. Capture One Pro’s powerful and intuitive toolset is used by professional photographers to achieve world-class image quality, excellent colors and details.
Capture One Pro features the leading tethered capture solution, multiple output files from each conversion, an advanced color editor, local adjustments, lens and unique perspective corrections, standard setting black-and-white conversion, openCL support, noise reduction, and hand-made color and camera profiles for more than 200 cameras. With the highest conversion quality available today, and a workflow that has been praised worldwide, Capture One Pro has clearly set the standard for RAW conversion software.
Capture One Pro enables you to create amazing looking images in just a few logical steps:
- Apply appropriate color profile
- Check focus using the focus mask
- Tag and sort to quickly edit images
- Adjust exposure, crop, contrast, color temp and noise
- Optimize images colors, lens and perspective correction
- Batch Process to several file formats and sizes at once
Fine-tune your image using local adjustments
- Basic support for App Nap on OS X 10.9.
- Fixed an issue on Mac with ratings being lost when upgrading process engine.
- Fixed an issue on Mac with renaming using image date not respecting time zones.
- Fixed an issue on Mac concerning sorting of non color tagged images.
- Fixed an issue so that variants no longer shown due to filtering are deselected.
- Fixed a few issues relating to live view.
- Made some cosmetic improvements to live view.
- Canon 70D
- Canon 70D, 100D/Rebel SL1, G16 and S120
- Fujifilm X-E2
- Leica X2 and V-Lux 4
- Nikon D610, D5300, DF, 1 AW1, P330, P7800 and P7700
- Olympus E-M1
- Panasonic GX7 (preliminary), FZ72, FZ150, FZ200 and LF1
- Pentax K50, Q10 and Q7
- Sony A7R, A7, RX1R (improved) and RX10
- Nikon AF Nikkor 35mm f/2D, AF-S NIKKOR 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR, AF-S DX NIKKOR 18- 55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR and AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED
- Nikon 1 NIKKOR 11-27.5mm f/3.5-5.6 and NIKKOR VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6
- Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm 1:2.8
- Panasonic LUMIX G 14mm F2.5 ASPH, LUMIX G 20mm F1.7 ASPH, LUMIX G VARIO 14-42 f3.5- 5.6 II ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. and LUMIX G X VARIO 12-35mm F2.8 ASPH. POWER O.I.S
- Sony 50mm F1.4 (SAL50F14)
- Sony E PZ 16-50 mm F3.5-5.6 OSS (SELP1650)
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- 1280x800 display resolution or greater