Capture One Pro is the world’s best professional RAW converter and image editing software. It contains all the essential tools and high-end features in one package to enable you to capture, organize, edit, share, and print images in a fast, flexible, and efficient workflow. Capture One Pro’s powerful and intuitive toolset is used by professional photographers to achieve world-class image quality, excellent colors and details.
Capture One Pro features the leading tethered capture solution, multiple output files from each conversion, an advanced color editor, local adjustments, lens and unique perspective corrections, standard setting black-and-white conversion, openCL support, noise reduction, and hand-made color and camera profiles for more than 200 cameras. With the highest conversion quality available today, and a workflow that has been praised worldwide, Capture One Pro has clearly set the standard for RAW conversion software.
Capture One Pro enables you to create amazing looking images in just a few logical steps:
- Apply appropriate color profile
- Check focus using the focus mask
- Tag and sort to quickly edit images
- Adjust exposure, crop, contrast, color temp and noise
- Optimize images colors, lens and perspective correction
- Batch Process to several file formats and sizes at once
Fine-tune your image using local adjustments
- Import of Adobe Lightroom catalogs on both Mac and Windows (still beta).
- Spot tool reintroduced in Express.
- Option to disable default lens correction.
- Fixed a few tethered stability issues.
- Fixed a number of other stability issues.
- Fixed a number of LCC issues some related to EIP.
- Fixed some issues related to sorting.
- Fixed a large number of minor issues across the board.
- Tethered support for Nikon D7100 and D5200.
- File support for Fujifilm X-M1.
- File support for Olympus PEN E-P5.
- File support for Richo GR
- File support for Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX1R and DSC-RX100 II.
- Phase One MF 120mm f/4 Macro.
- Schneider Kreuznach 2x Teleconverter with Phase One Digital AF 150mm f/2.8 IF.
- Schneider Kreuznach 2x Teleconverter with Schneider Kreuznach LS 240mm f/4.5 and LS 150mm f/3.5.
- Schneider Kreuznach 2x Teleconverter with Mamiya Sekor LS 240mm f/4.5, Sekor LS 150mm f/3.5 and Sekor AF 150mm f/2.8 IF D
- Mamiya Sekor 120mm f/4.0 AF Macro, Sekor 120mm f/4.0 MF Macro, Sekor LS 240mm f/4.5, A 200mm f/2.8 APO, A 300mm f/2.8 APO, A 500mm f/4.5 APO.
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM.
- Leica 50mm f/2 Summicron-M.
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 17-35mm f/2.8 ED, AF-S NIKKOR 28-70mm f/2.8D IF-ED, Nikon AF NIKKOR 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 D IF, Nikon AF NIKKOR 35-70mm f/2.8D, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR, Nikon AF NIKKOR 20mm f/2.8D, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.4G ED.
- Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7.
- Pentax SMC-DA 15mm F4 Al Limited, SMC-DA 21mm F3.2 Al Limited, SMC-FA 43mm F1.9
- Limited, SMC-DA 70mm F2.4 Limited, SMC-D FA 100mm F2.8 WR.
- Sigma 19mm f2.8 EX DN (Sony E).
- Nikon COOLPIX A.
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX1R, DSC-RX100 II.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.6.8 or later
1280x800 display resolution or greater