Capture One Pro is the world’s best professional RAW converter and image editing software. It contains all the essential tools and high-end features in one package to enable you to capture, organize, edit, share, and print images in a fast, flexible, and efficient workflow. Capture One Pro’s powerful and intuitive toolset is used by professional photographers to achieve world-class image quality, excellent colors and details.
Capture One Pro features the leading tethered capture solution, multiple output files from each conversion, an advanced color editor, local adjustments, lens and unique perspective corrections, standard setting black-and-white conversion, openCL support, noise reduction, and hand-made color and camera profiles for more than 200 cameras. With the highest conversion quality available today, and a workflow that has been praised worldwide, Capture One Pro has clearly set the standard for RAW conversion software.
Capture One Pro enables you to create amazing looking images in just a few logical steps:
- Apply appropriate color profile
- Check focus using the focus mask
- Tag and sort to quickly edit images
- Adjust exposure, crop, contrast, color temp and noise
- Optimize images colors, lens and perspective correction
Fine-tune your image using local adjustments
- Batch Process to several file formats and sizes at once
- Catalogs and sessions opened in Capture One 7.1.2 cannot be used by earlier versions of the application. Back up the relevant catalogs and sessions if the ability to go back to 7.1.1 is required.
- Significantly faster multithreaded JPEG file writing.
- File support for Fuji X100S (preliminary).
- File support for Olympus XZ-10 (preliminary).
- Improved image quality for Phase One IQ260.
- Improved image quality for Pentax K-01 and K-30.
- Fixed a number of general stability issues.
- Fixed an issue on Mac where deleting variants could affect layers.
- Fixed an issue on Mac where renaming of files would not rename the associated XMP file.
- Fixed an issue on Mac that in rare cases could cause lens adjustments to be lost.
- Fixed a number of Live View issues on Mac.
- Fixed a number of OpenCL related issues.
- Fixed a camera reconnection issue.
- Fixed a number of issues related to the adjustments clipboard.
- More than 100 other bug fixes and improvements.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- 1280x800 display resolution or greater