Capture One is a professional RAW converter offering you ultimate image quality with accurate colors and incredible detail from more than 300 high-end cameras — straight out of the box. It offers state-of-the-art tethered capture, powerful digital asset management, extensive adjustment tools and a flexible workflow.
With an updated processing engine, market-leading performance and powerful new features, Capture One is the professional choice in imaging software. You get the highly responsive precision tools you need to create stunning images from your camera’s RAW files in a time-saving workflow that can be customized to fit your needs.
- High Performance Engine - The Capture One Pro 10 Engine increases Performance for faster browsing, zooming, panning, adjusting and faster switching between images.
- Three-Step Sharpening - Full control over the sharpening process from Capture to Output. Diffraction Correction, new creative tools for Halo Control makes sharpening easier, and recipe independent output sharpening remove the need to guess amounts for final size.
- Output Proofing - Instantly take the guess work out of resizing images: Proof ICC Profile, scale, compression and output sharpening from the Recipe in new one-click Proofing.
- Camera-Focus Tool - Focus your tethered camera from the computer. Those tough overhead shots have never been easier.
- Tangent-Panel Support - Support for the Tangent range of professional input panels takes adjustment to the next level. The analogue solution for your digital darkroom.
- Supercharged LCC Creation - LCC has been reworked with multi-threading support, making LCC's up to 10 times faster to analyse.
- Folder Merging In Catalogs - Folders can now be moved, re-organized and merged in Catalogs using a simple drag-and-drop.
- Filter by Orientation - Images can now be filtered by orientation to find Landscape, Portrait or Square images.
- Auto-Mask for All - Automask functionality is now extended to images formats other than Bayer, like Fuji Xtrans, mRAW, and sRAW.
- Improved sRAW and mRAW Support - Capture One’s full feature set for Lens Correction, Chromatic Aberration Analysis and LCC generation can now be used with most compressed formats from Canon and Nikon. See release notes for full table of support.
- Apple Script Extended - Metadata fields, variant selection, and EIP pack state can now be targeted for automation routines.
OS X 10.10.5 or later, 64-bit processor