Capo lets you slow down your favorite songs so you can hear the notes and learn how they are played. With Capo, you can quickly tab out your songs atop a highly-detailed OpenCL-powered spectrogram display.
- Detect, and enter chords
- Pitch adjustment
- Mark song sections
- Loop at slower speeds
- Export Capo-adjusted music
- Basic effects available
- Automatic Chord Detection - Capo will now analyze the chords in your song when it first loads, saving you a whole lot of time.
- Guitar Chord Display - Capo also shows you how to play chords on your guitar. You can also double-click entries to change the displayed chord shape.
- Regions - Set up regions that snap to the beats in your song, and get clean loops with no fuss.
- Count-In - Get a 1-, 2-, or 4-bar count-in before looping within a region, so you have time to take a deep breath before rocking out.
- Bar/Beat Display - Capo now shows you the current position in the song using a more musical unit of measure.
Intel, 64-bit processor , OS X 10.8 or later