Camtasia for remarkable screencasts made easy. Create eye-catching training, presentation, and demo videos…the easy way. Camtasia screen-recording software is streamlined, intuitive, and makes you look like a pro.
Easily record onscreen activity, Keynote slides, camera video, microphone, or system audio – all with sparkling clarity. Record in front of a live audience or at your desk. Edit to perfection. Turn it into a stunning, HD-quality video at the perfect size to share on popular video sites, Apple devices, your website, blog, or anywhere you like. Make them wonder how you did it.
- Added support for macOS 10.14
- Added support to resume a SCORM e-learning lesson with the TechSmith Smart Player. Users will be able to resume the video at the time they exited the video
- Bug that prevented quizzes from appearing when using SCORM
- Bug that caused Camtasia to crash on launch when users' keyboards were not set to English
- Crash when unzipping files on OS X 10.11
- Problem that prevented upgrading Camtasia 2 projects in some cases
- Problem that could cause a crash when combining animations with the clip speed effect
- Problem importing media with special characters in projects exported from Windows
- Problem that prevented quizzes from being shown when email reporting was not selected
- Bug fixes and improvements
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor