CallPad is a very simple app to ease making phone calls without picking up your iPhone in OS X Yosemite. CallPad requires an iPhone with iOS 8 and an activated carrier plan.
Phone calling works with any iOS device that supports iOS 8 and any Mac that supports Yosemite.
Note: In order for CallPad to function, you MUST have FaceTime enabled and activated, iCloud enabled and the preference setting in FaceTime on iOS and Mac to allow “iPhone Cellular Calls”.
- Access to your contact directly from the app
- Add your favorite contacts to Favorites section
- Dial or delete numbers right from your keyboard
- Make call from Notification Center with CallPad Extension
- Ready for Retina display
- Vibrant Dark Appearance
- Number field is directly editable now
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor