Calibre is a complete e-book library manager. Organize your collection, convert your books to multiple formats, and sync with all of your devices. Let Calibre be your multi-tasking digital librarian.
Manage, convert, sync, and more
- Library management. Calibre keeps things orderly by creating single entries for books that contains multiple formats. Add tags and comments for better searchability.
- Format conversion. Calibre’s robust conversion options support
- Amazon metadata download: Allow downloading from amazon.cn as well. To use go to Preferences->Metadata download and customize the amazon plugin to download from amazon.cn
- Edit Book: Allow disabling the 'Files already arranged into folders' message popup
- Edit Book: Fix selected text not being fully highlighted when using the solarized color schemes.
- calibredb: Fix CSV output for the check_library command not being properly escaped
- Fix subsetting of fonts whose names start with 'and' not working
- Fix a regression in 2.72 that broke the --start-in-tray command line option.
- Fix third party plugins that create dynamic context menus not working in linux
- DOCX Input: Fix images wider than 50% of the page width being incorrectly right aligned even when anchored to the center of the page.
- Catalog generation: Ensure all citation keys in BiBTeX catalogs have only ascii characters.
- Get Books: Update ebookpoint and legimi plugins for website changes
- EPUB3 metadata: Ensure updating metadata never produces empty dc:contributor elements.
- DOCX Output: Fix an error when converting tables with spanning cells.
- Nicer error message if the user tries to import data while the content server is running
Improved news sources
- Korea Herald
- Pagina 12
- Edge Conversations
- Mobile Nations
- Security Watch
- Sign on SD
- Star Advertiser
OS X 10.7.2 or later, 64-bit processor