BusyContacts is a contact manager for OS X that makes creating, finding, and managing contacts faster and more efficient. It brings to contact management the same power, flexibility, and sharing capabilities that BusyCal users have enjoyed with their calendars. What’s more, BusyContacts integrates seamlessly with BusyCal, forming a flexible, easy-to-use CRM solution that works the way you do.
BusyContacts syncs with the built-in Contacts app on OS X and iOS, and supports all leading cloud services, including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Customizable Views — View contacts in a single-column Card View or multi-column List View.
- Tags — Tags can be used for grouping, filtering and coloring contacts.
- Smart Filters — Smart Filters are a powerful tool for filtering contacts, creating saved searches, and even applying custom view settings in the List View.
- BusyCal integration — BusyContacts integrates with BusyCal by linking contacts to events in your calendar, providing flexible CRM capabilities for tracking past and future activities.
- Activity List — The Activity List displays activities associated with the selected contact including calendar events, emails, messages, and recent social network posts.
- Social-network integration — BusyContacts syncs with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, combining contact information from each of these sources into a unified contact card.
- Syncing — BusyContacts syncs with the built-in Contacts app on OS X and iOS through all leading cloud services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, and other CardDAV servers.
- Sharing — BusyContacts allows you to share address books with read-only or read/write privileges through Exchange, Fruux, LAN, and other CardDAV servers.
- Improved push sync detection for iCloud accounts before falling back to 15-minutes sync
- Fixed a bug where events interrupted while syncing with exchange would at times report unknown errors
- Fixed an important issue where certain timezones would not get translated correctly when fetching events from Exchange
- Fixed an issue where smart apostrophes would prevent BusyCal from looking up a contact
- Ongoing stability improvements
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor