BusyCal is an award-winning desktop calendar that combines personal productivity features for individuals with powerful calendar sharing capabilities for families and workgroups. Its unique features include a non-modal Info Panel for easier data entry; To Dos that display in the calendar and auto-forward until completed; repeating To Dos; customizable calendar views including a List view and scrolling Month and Week views; adjustable font styles and sizes, live weather feeds, moon phases, graphics, sticky notes and more. And when you first launch BusyCal, all of your iCal data is instantly imported. BusyCal automatically syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services. If you later decide to switch back to iCal, all of your calendar data will be current.
BusyCal allows families and workgroups to share calendars with MobileMe, Google Calendar, iCal Server, and other CalDAV Servers. You can even share calendars with other BusyCal users on a local area network without the need of a server. And BusyCal syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services.
- View and edit event details in a non-modal info panel.
- Create repeating To Dos that display in the calendar and carry-forward until completed.
- Scrolling Month and Week Views.
- Customizable list view lets you filter and sort events by date, calendar, and more.
- View live weather forecasts, sunrise/sunset times, and moon phases right in your calendar.
- Customizable event fonts, sizes, styles and colors.
- Add graphics to your calendar.
- Add virtual sticky notes to your calendar.
- Sync with the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch via MobileMe, Google Calendar, or iTunes.
- Sync with MobileMe Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with MobileMe.
- Sync with Google Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with Google Calendar.
- Sync with other BusyCal users on a local area network or over the internet.
- Share calendars with others, with password-protection and SSL encryption.
- iCal compatible
- Google hangout footer notes as well as other HTML tags are no longer displayed in Day / Week view
- All day banners and todos are now sorted and grouped by Calendars in Month View / Todo view
- Ability to turn text color saturation off from Settings > Appearance when using Calendar Color for Event Text
- Fixed an issue where entering an email different from the username for an Exchange account would not stick at times
- Fixed an important issue where certain timezones would not get translated correctly when fetching events from Exchange
- Fixed cursor focus, to be returned back to the day / week / month view, after closing the floating info panel
- Fixed text aligment in Todo panel when font size is increased
- Fixed searching of contacts, marked as "Company", to Events
- Fixed a bug where an hour long event starting at 23:00 would appear crossing into the next day in month view
- Fixed a bug where events interrupted while syncing with exchange would at times report unknown errors
- Fixed alerts at times displayed for disabled accounts
- Search results now correctly exclude events from disabled accounts
- Support for additional CalDAV servers, such as MailFence
- Improved push sync detection for iCloud accounts before falling back to 15-minutes sync
- Improvements to importing .ics files with erroneously formatted contents
- Improved detection of CalDAV servers that do not support scheduling features
- Ongoing stability improvements
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor