BusyCal is an award-winning desktop calendar that combines personal productivity features for individuals with powerful calendar sharing capabilities for families and workgroups.
BusyCal’s unique features include a non-modal Info Panel for easier data entry; To Dos that display in the calendar and auto-forward until completed; repeating To Dos; customizable calendar views including a List view and scrolling Month and Week views; adjustable font styles and sizes, live weather feeds, moon phases, graphics, sticky notes and more.
BusyCal allows families and workgroups to share calendars with MobileMe, Google Calendar, iCal Server, and other CalDAV Servers. You can even share calendars with other BusyCal users on a local area network without the need of a server. And BusyCal syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services.
- View and edit event details in a non-modal info panel.
- Create repeating To Dos that display in the calendar and carry-forward until completed.
- Scrolling Month and Week Views.
- Customizable list view lets you filter and sort events by date, calendar, and more.
- View live weather forecasts, sunrise/sunset times, and moon phases right in your calendar.
- Customizable event fonts, sizes, styles and colors.
- Add graphics to your calendar.
- Add virtual sticky notes to your calendar.
- Sync with the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch via MobileMe, Google Calendar, or iTunes.
- Sync with MobileMe Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with MobileMe.
- Sync with Google Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with Google Calendar.
- Sync with other BusyCal users on a local area network or over the internet.
- Share calendars with others, with password-protection and SSL encryption.
- iCal compatible
When you first launch BusyCal, all of your iCal data is instantly imported. BusyCal automatically syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services. If you later decide to switch back to iCal, all of your calendar data will be current.
- Changed menu bar shortcut key to CTRL-CMD-B to avoid Emoji shortcut key conflict
- Fixed menu bar calendar colors bug
- Fixed Exchange Time Zone bugs
- Fixed Exchange Mailbox Temporarily Unavailable error
- Added option to clear recents from time zone menu
- Sort time zone dialog by GMT offset
- Daylight Saving Time tweaks
- Display darker background color when showing Banners as Events in Appearance Prefs
- Require 3 characters before performing attendee auto-complete
- Support copy/paste of tokens in attendee field
- Allow pasting events without selecting a date
- Display localized Birthday ages in a shortened format
- Update Birthdays feed when AddressBook Write Ahead Log changes
- Fixed Find bug that wouldn't select found To Dos
- Fixed To Do List retina display bug
- Fixed nil oubtox cycling on certain CalDAV servers
- Display prompt to allow access to Contacts when access disabled
- Display login dialog if iCloud login fails (e.g. if password has changed)
- Don't allow non-images to be added to Graphics Panel
- Show free/busy events marked as tentative with dotted lines
- Show unsubscribed calendars when adding a shared Exchange calendar
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor