BusyCal is an award-winning desktop calendar that combines personal productivity features for individuals with powerful calendar sharing capabilities for families and workgroups.
BusyCal’s unique features include a non-modal Info Panel for easier data entry; To Dos that display in the calendar and auto-forward until completed; repeating To Dos; customizable calendar views including a List view and scrolling Month and Week views; adjustable font styles and sizes, live weather feeds, moon phases, graphics, sticky notes and more.
BusyCal allows families and workgroups to share calendars with MobileMe, Google Calendar, iCal Server, and other CalDAV Servers. You can even share calendars with other BusyCal users on a local area network without the need of a server. And BusyCal syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services.
- View and edit event details in a non-modal info panel.
- Create repeating To Dos that display in the calendar and carry-forward until completed.
- Scrolling Month and Week Views.
- Customizable list view lets you filter and sort events by date, calendar, and more.
- View live weather forecasts, sunrise/sunset times, and moon phases right in your calendar.
- Customizable event fonts, sizes, styles and colors.
- Add graphics to your calendar.
- Add virtual sticky notes to your calendar.
- Sync with the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch via MobileMe, Google Calendar, or iTunes.
- Sync with MobileMe Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with MobileMe.
- Sync with Google Calendar and other computers/devices that sync with Google Calendar.
- Sync with other BusyCal users on a local area network or over the internet.
- Share calendars with others, with password-protection and SSL encryption.
- iCal compatible
When you first launch BusyCal, all of your iCal data is instantly imported. BusyCal automatically syncs with iCal, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and other apps and devices that sync with MobileMe or Sync Services. If you later decide to switch back to iCal, all of your calendar data will be current.
- Fixed Mavericks related bugs
- Fixed Google sync-collection bug that causes initial sync not to complete
- Fixed Google Inbox bug when subscribed to multiple calendars that contain the same meeting
- Added search filter to time zone dialog
- Time zone list remembers recently used time zones
- Disable swiping gesture on magic mouse when hovering over info panel
- Fixed line height problem when displaying emoji characters in title of all-day event (banner)
- Improved sorting of To Dos in calendar (sorts by due date, priority, title)
- Display up to two holidays per day (used to be one)
- Fixed inbox crash when meeting location updated
- Fixed new iCloud case-sensitive lowercase login bug
- Set relative To Do Alarms to absolute time for compatibility with iCloud and iOS 7 Reminders
- Support managed attachments on iCloud and other CalDAV Servers
- Support timezones by reference on iCloud and other CalDAV Servers
- Recover from Exchange temporary mailbox errors
- Ignore bogus Exchange timezone offsets on date-only events
- Repair orphaned detached events on CalDAV, WebDAV and ics import
- Don't store asserted deletions for synthetic WebDAV calendars
- Fixed bug when creating meetings on Yahoo calendar
- Fixed Command-Up/Down-Arrow keyboard navigation in Notes field
- Fixed conflict that occurrs when dismissing a stale alarm for a deleted event
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.8 or later
iCloud, Google, Exchange, or CalDAV account