Business Card Shop (was SOHO Business Cards) helps users create one-of-a-kind business card designs. Simple, one-step tools let users quickly draw shapes, add graphics, arrange and align objects, rotate objects and add designer special effects. There are more than 30 shapes with individual controls to help users create logos and custom design elements. Built-in rulers, project grid lines, snap-to-grid, real-time alignment guides and full zoom capabilities make positioning objects a breeze.
Business Card Shop can import logos, photos and clip art in popular formats. A built-in Scrapbook lets users store favorite graphics, shapes, and text for quick and easy future reuse. The Scrapbook even remembers any special formatting or attributes applied to an object such as font, stroke color, transparency, masks, etc.
- Image placeholders now work like shape placeholders: when a photo is dropped on the placeholder, it's automatically cropped to the placeholder bounds. Previously, the image would be resized to completely fit in the placeholder bounds which customers found confusing.
- iPhoto libraries can now be selected when using the "Choose Aperture Library" command (since Aperture can also open iPhoto libraries)
- The Transparency and Shadow tools are now available in the inspector window even if multiple different types of graphics are selected (e.g. image, text, shape)
- Fixed problem pasting multiple objects at once (like a group of objects) where some of the objects in the group weren't positioned correctly relative to the other objects in the group
- Fixed problem pasting multiple objects at once where all of the pasted objects wouldn't be selected
- Fixed problem that could occur in Preview mode if the data being inserted into fields is too large for the text box
- Fixed problem dragging a graphic from the Favorites Browser to a placeholder on the Canvas
- Fixed problem where pasted graphics would sometimes appear blank
- Fixed a problem that caused "soft color" fills to not work correctly when running on a Retina Mac (even if the app was being displayed on a non-Retina screen)
- Fixed problem changing settings for multiple selected objects at once (e.g. removing a drop shadow, changing the color fill or transparency, etc.)
- Fixed a problem where a document wasn't marked as dirty in certain situations
- Fixed problem where the Canvas would scroll when the document was saved
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.6 or later