Buildbox is the world’s first software that truly allows anyone to create amazing games regardless of technical skill. Due to its unique user interface, making games becomes a fluid process that doesn’t require any scripting, programming, or software-design experience.
Creating games is as easy as dropping images into the software, making changes to their properties, and hitting play. Every tool you need to complete your game is included inside Buildbox. You have access to complete management of your assets, integrated level editor, game-menu system, advanced ad and in-app purchase solution, font editor, gameplay settings, and more.
- Anyone Can Create Games – For the first time, anyone can make games without having a technical bone in their body. Buildbox lets you make games as easy as a powerpoint presentation.
- Build New Gameplay Types – Using Buildbox’s infinity engine you can control real world physics and gameplay by moving sliders. Make classic game styles like platformers or build something totally unique.
- Special Effects and Power-Ups – Quickly create cool indie effects with lighting and trails. Easily add a multitude of power-ups to your game like invincibility, coin magnets, kill all enemies and more.
- Build Once, Play Anywhere – Once you finish your game, instantly export it to over a dozen different platforms. Have your game on dozens of app stores, on Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad, Android, Amazon Fire Phone, Amazon TV, OUYA and more.
- Welcome screen
- Support for hidpi Windows screens
- Support for Retina Mac screens
- Unicode support for labels
- Basic support for tvOS
- Character unlock image
- Better kerning support for fonts
- Better support for OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Now supporting android API 23 (6.0)
- Better support for Xcode 7 and iOS 9 SDK
- Applovin iOS SDk to 3.2.2
- HeyZap Android SDK to 9.3.9
- Revmob Android SDK to 9.0.8
- Update failing if icon is renamed
- Locked animation not showing on device
- Distance counts up when traveling in reverse
- Rewarded video button showing when no ad is available
- Rewarded video button still showing after play
- Rewarded video button affected by remove ads IAP
- Many defeated animation issues
- Many motocross gameplay issues
- Many jumping gameplay issues
- Many checkpoint related issues
- Issues with linked spawners
- Select wrong character in character selector
- Crashing after deleting a scene
- Issue with OS X deleting working files
- Excessive drift in hardware controllers
- Rewarded video button showing on initial boot
- Crash while deleting an object being dragged
- Very small Y value on logic causing crash
- Z-order not matching in animation and scene editors
- Heyzap crash issues on Android
- Crashes on Steam
- Incorrect function of unmute on Pause screen
- Crash using Mac trackpad
- Crash undoing deleted objects
- Object clones not restored with undo
- Sound related crashing on some Android devices
- Issue with some landscape launch images
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor