Briefs is the essential app design tool built for a professional design workflow. Lifeless mockups don’t tell the entire story, but you don’t have time to build a prototype. We’ve been there, too. Your clients needed a clearer picture, so give them something to touch.
With Briefs, you can deliver iterations of your design that people can play with on their phone and start giving you feedback. Before you know it, you’ve cut months of back and forth from your schedule without a dime of development. Powerful enough for you?
- Fixed a potential crash when waking from sleep
- Fixed an issue with touch highlights of transformed actors appearing in the original location
- Fixed an issue that would cause a hang when exporting assets
- Fixed an issue where the scene list would scroll erratically
- Reverting to a previous version of a brief has been improved
- Scene list scrolling performance improved
- Added support for pinch to zoom in/out of canvas
- Added show/hide rulers and guides
- Added locking for guides
- Briefs simulator now live updates as you make changes
- Lots of other bugs squashed and UI polish applied
· iOS device running iOS 6.0 or later (for BriefsLive)
· 64-bit processor