Briefs is a smooth-running toolkit designed for rapidly building and iterating app prototypes for the iOS devices.
These prototypes run directly on the simulator, like actual apps, but require much less time and code to produce. Less code means faster cycles and cheaper development.
The purpose of Briefs is to create better apps that have a tested interaction design before they are built. Unlike traditional mockups, briefs are used just like an actual app not just seen.
And because they use the same frameworks that regular apps are built upon, briefs can potentially take advantage of animation, device rotation and gestures. You can even design the experience around app interruption due to an incoming phone call.
• Fixed crash when viewing Blueprint mode
• Fixed issue where Zoom In/Out menu items wouldn't work when in "To Fit" mode
• Fixed an issue where zoom level wasn't maintained when switching scenes
• Fixed an issue that prevented the Distribute menu items from working correctly
• Fixed an issue where undo of an actor move would also move the currently selected actor
• Fixed an issue where undo of a deleted actor wouldn't restore it to the proper z-index
• Fixed an issue where transition delays wouldn't stop a new scene from showing before transitioning after the delay in the simulator
• Fixed a crash that could occur intermittently after publishing a Briefs to Briefscase.
• Fixed a crash that would occur when starting BriefsLive with certain WiFi network configurations.
• Fixed a crash that would occur if a Device was manually locked while running BriefsLive.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when dismissing the Actor Action popover.
• Fixed a crash that would occur when changing the selected actor in Blueprint with the inspector toggled closed.
• Fixed a crash that occurred when double-clicking a Hot Spot Actor to edit its label
• Fixed an error with autosaving that would prevent an unsaved documents from being reopened on the next launch of the application.
• Fixed an error that would delete all actions on an actor, if you intended to only delete one.
• More helpful error message when unable to Publish a Brief
• Fixed error in the actor size calculation displayed in Blueprint mode
• UI Polish
· iOS device running iOS 6.0 or later (for BriefsLive)
· 64-bit processor