With Briefly, still-motion videos are a neat and fun way to show hundreds and hundreds of your photos within a few minutes. (Still-motion videos consist of photos that are shown for the fraction of a second – though not to be confused with stop motion where photos necessarily correlate with each other and create the ‘illusion’ of animation).
Briefly lets you create these videos with just a few clicks. Import your photos (from your hard drive, flickr or Instagram) and a soundtrack and Briefly does the rest for you. You can then share your videos with friends and family right from within Briefly on Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo and flickr. When you can’t decide which photos to show, why not just show them all – with Briefly.
- The duration can now be raised to up to 4 seconds per photo in Briefly's preferences
- Added an "All Photos" category for easier import from Instagram
- Added a "Clear photos and soundtrack" menu item to make it easier to start over
- Now checks the EXIF date for "Sort by Date" instead of file creation date
- To comply with Facebook, sharing videos on Facebook with a duration of less than 1 second was disabled
- Added Facebook as contact/support method
- The "Delete" menu item now works
- Minor timing adjustments when creating the video
OS X 10.7.5 or later, 64-bit processor