Boxshot VR creates 3D HTML objects from image sequences. Pure HTML5, no Flash or QuickTime is required.
Image Sequence → 3D
Boxshot VR converts a row or grid of images into a pseudo-3D object that you can rotate with the mouse or finger. You may use real photos or rendered images—the result is always beautiful!
Easy and Intuitive
Zero web-programming skills are required—Boxshot VR takes care of everything. Load your images, then export the result as an HTML file. Get amazing results with just a few mouse clicks!
Boxshot VR produces valid HTML5 code. Your virtual 3D objects will work in all modern browsers, and on smartphones and mobile devices. You don’t need to install Flash or the QuickTime plugin: it just works!
- Rearranged every single item of the user interface
- Added the ability to specify an image file name prefix, so you can put several image sequences into the single folder
- Image file-names sanitizing
- Improved OS X 10.10 Yosemite support
- Added update-check feature
OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor