BookMacster is a bookmarks manager for your Mac, which plays nicely with iCloud, Sign In to Chrome, and Firefox Sync. It can be used in three ways, or all three:
- Manage Browser Bookmarks. Add alphabetizing and tagging. Verify, fix dupes, consolidate.
- Cross-Browser Syncing. Sync bookmarks of Safari Firefox, Chrome, and more among all your devices.
- Directly. Keep your bookmarks in one central store, accessible within web browsers.
- Compatible with iCloud’s Safari syncing, Google Chrome’sSign In, and Firefox Sync. Bookmarks added to Safari from BookMacster on your Mac will sync via iCloud to Safari on iOS devices.
- Import/export with Safari, Firefox, Chrome, iCab, Opera 11-12, Roccat, Pinboard, Delicious, Diigo, and OmniWeb.
- Easily organize with Tags, Hierarchy, or both.
- Verifies bookmarks, fixes redirects and duplicates.
- Sort (alphabetize) automatically when bookmarks are changed. You control which folders you want to be sorted or not sorted, how to sort them.
- Supports multiple User Profiles in Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Scriptable to collect new bookmarks from NetNewsWire or similar apps.
- The Selection menu in the main menu has been removed. Its items have been moved to the Edit menu, except for Show Inspector which has been moved to the Window menu
- Commands Copy to…, Move to… and Merge into…, which previously only existed in the contextual menu, now appear in the new improved Edit main menu as well
- Behaviors of some items in that Edit menu have been fixed or improved
- Fixed a bug which could cause items from browsers to be synced out of order, and some new items therefore lost, if if the .bmco document contained a Bookmarks Menu hard folder which was empty, and Safari was one of the browser/clients being synced
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor