BookMacster is a bookmarks manager for your Mac, which plays nicely with iCloud, Sign In to Chrome, and Firefox Sync. It can be used in three ways, or all three:
- Manage Browser Bookmarks. Add alphabetizing and tagging. Verify, fix dupes, consolidate.
- Cross-Browser Syncing. Sync bookmarks of Safari Firefox, Chrome, and more among all your devices.
- Directly. Keep your bookmarks in one central store, accessible within web browsers.
- Compatible with iCloud’s Safari syncing, Google Chrome’sSign In, and Firefox Sync. Bookmarks added to Safari from BookMacster on your Mac will sync via iCloud to Safari on iOS devices.
- Import/export with Safari, Firefox, Chrome, iCab, Opera 11-12, Roccat, Pinboard, Delicious, Diigo, and OmniWeb.
- Easily organize with Tags, Hierarchy, or both.
- Verifies bookmarks, fixes redirects and duplicates.
- Sort (alphabetize) automatically when bookmarks are changed. You control which folders you want to be sorted or not sorted, how to sort them.
- Supports multiple User Profiles in Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Scriptable to collect new bookmarks from NetNewsWire or similar apps.
- Fixed several bugs which sometimes caused sync processes to begin unnecesarily when syncing with Chrome, Opera, Vivaldi, Chromium or Canary. This would occur after exporting changes from another browser to one of these. (The expected, spurious change notifications were not always identified as such, which resulted in sync processes being staged, and the sync processes would run a little, up until hashes were matched.)
- Fixed bug which, if user changed Syncing Agents while active and a Trigger was removed while a trigger was in process, could cause a large number of Error 3025 to be logged, instead of just one
- Fixed bug which caused Error 916540 to mask and overwrite, if it was, an underlying Error 484903
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor